19yrs blogger cries out to Linda ikeji

Breaking:"What hope do we have"Nigerian 19yr old Blogger Cries out to Linda ikeji.

My dear mentor Aunty Linda,with tears in my eyes and with a broken heart I write.
I have been quiet for some days since I heard that you got pregnant out of wedlock.

I know its every woman's dream to have a child she can call her own.
Seeing you everyday makes me work hard so I can be the future Linda Ikeji, but seeing you today, I don't know what the future holds.

The day you got engaged, I was so happy that I didn't just post it on my blog, I also posted it on my Instagram and WhatsApp, telling my friends that my mentor is engaged which means I will get married too.

You spoke on feminism,which I took as a lifestyle and this is what I got in return, getting pregnant out of wedlock.

You spoke on celibacy, I stood firm on it.

Aunty Linda should I still dream of meeting you when I'm 20yrs?

Should I still dream of becoming the future Linda Ikeji?

What hope and confidence have you given us?

To all the feminist and the girls who wants to be like you, what is their hope?

Those who speak good of you, who will always pick up a fight with their friends just to defend you, what morale do we have again?

Please Aunty Linda put a smile on my face and face of other girls out there by telling us that you are legally married. Thanks

Comments