Jacqueline Jossa hints Dan Osborne divorce is off as she FINALLY reveals the gender of their baby

Jacqueline Jossa hints Dan Osborne divorce is off as she FINALLY reveals the gender of their baby

By Okorie Chioma - June 11 2018

Heavily pregnant Jacqueline Jossa has dropped a huge hint that her divorce from Dan Osborne has been put on ice for now whilst revealing the sex of their unborn baby.
Dan walked out on their year-long marriage in May after returning from a boot camp in Majorca, where he was accused of hooking up with former Love Islander Gabby Allen .
Both denied the claim
s but he left Jacqueline nontheless, claiming their marriage was 'miserable'
However, the actress has confirmed that although Dan's still not moved back in full time, they are working on things and playing it by ere
"We’ve been through a rough period but right now we’re getting on well. Neither of us knows what’s going on at the moment but we’re spending time together and seeing how things go," she said. "Sometimes it’s tempting to hit back at every false story I read, but right now I think the best way to cope with it all is to bite my tongue and deal with it in private," she said.
"I will never say a bad word about the father of my children.
"Daniel is a part of my family so no matter what goes on, I’m not going to slag him off. We’re about to have a baby and that is our main priority."
Jac hinted the divorce has been put on the back-burner 
Jacqueline Jossa and Dan Osbourne
They are seeing how things go 
And she insisted she doesn't want anyone's pity, arguing that she's not as 'downcast' as people think. "I’ve seen the word ‘downcast’ used a lot to describe me recently, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.
"It’s no secret that I’ve been through a bit of a tough time recently, but I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me. I’m fine!".

Comments