Katie Price vows to 'beat the three men in her life' who are trying to 'mentally destroy hee'

Katie Price vows to 'beat the three men in her life' who are trying to 'mentally destroy hee'

By Okorie Chioma - July 20 2018


Katie Price stunned fans by posting a furious post to Instagram where she claimed that 'three men in her life' were trying to 'mentally destroy her.'
The mum-of-five shared a quote with her 1.8million followers that read: "Here's how I'm going to beat you. I'm going to outwork you. That's it. That's all there is to it."
In the accompanying caption, Katie fired off: "I have 3 males in my life who are trying to mentally destroy me drain me and who won’t let go but I’m a survivor and not a taker."
Though Katie didn't name the mystery trio, the post sparked much debate amongst her fan base.
While some fans trolled the ex glamour model for airing her dirty laundry in public, other users of the site showed her their support.
"Go Katie! Girl power xx" encouraged one.
"Cut them all off - then take a deep breath in and out," another advised.
While a third added: "Keep fighting and ignore all these negative comments! No one knows what you going through."
It comes after 'fessed up to arrange the x-rated topless pictures for her and boyfriend Kris Boyson  in Thailand - after Mirror Online exclusively broke the story yesterday,
The couple recently enjoyed a steamy holiday, with images showing them dry-humping and simulating sex by pools, waterfalls and everything in between.
But the former glamour model has admitted they weren't exactly caught in the moment, revealing that she was the one who set up the shots.
Appearing as guest editor on Radio 4's Women's Hour, asked if she tipped the photographers off, she said, "Back in the day no... but these days lots of people do set up pictures because it gets rid of the other paparazzi."
But in the same interview, Katie also blamed the paps for 'destroying' her life by selling pictures that make it look like she's drunk.
The reality star said pictures that falsely show her looking intoxicated or 'flirting' with men are 'ruining' her life.
"If I'm in a restaurant talking to a man and I'm in a relationship, the papers might say they're snuggling up, they're kissing, that ruins lives," she said on BBC Radio 4..
"I might be in a nightclub with my eyes closed. It looks like I'm drunk but I'm not. Why don't they say I was drinking water, and that I wasn't drunk? " she asked, insisting she's not an 'out of control party animal'.

Comments